The Seattle Tool 6” Orbital Sander is a powerful and lightweight sander with a 5mm (~3/16”) orbit pattern suitable for a wide range of industrial and automotive applications. The low vibration motor delivers 0.3 HP at up to 11,000 RPM. Dual action, random orbit pattern results in a swirl-free finish. Lightweight, low profile design with an integrated palm rest provides comfort, control and maneuverability. Available with balanced 6" PSA pads or Hook & Loop pads.
- Powerful low vibration motor delivers 0.3 HP at 11,000 RPM while maintaining low vibration levels of 0.8 m/s2
- 5mm (~3/16”) dual action, random orbit pattern is suitable for most industrial and automotive applications
- Double-sealed and lubrication-free motor design prevents contamination of both the internal components and work area
- Tool-less free speed regulator allows for easy control of tool speed
- Lightweight, low profile design with an extended palm rest provides comfort and control while reducing user fatigue
|Recommended Hose Size
|Air Inlet Thread
||0.9kg (2.0 lb)
This product is covered by a 5 year warranty. Visit our Warranty page for a complete breakdown of our policy.