The Seattle Tool 6.5" Combination Slip Joint Pliers is a premium, general purpose combination pliers with a two-position slip joint. Pliers are precision forged, machined and heat-treated to provide excellent durability and strength. High leverage design reduces user exertion and fatigue. Wire cutting edges are precision ground and induction hardened for long lasting sharpness and repeated cuts. Low profile, compact design maximizes maneuverability and usability in tight spaces. Plier handles are double-dipped with a textured exterior to provide durability, comfort and control.
- General purpose, combination jaws
- Smooth, two-position slip joint securly holds materials and fasteners of various sizes
- Precision ground and induction hardened wire cutter cuts up to 2.2mm hardwire with long lasting sharpness
- High leverage design reduces user exertion and fatigue
- Low profile, compact design provides maneuverability in tight spaces
- Double-dipped handles provide durability, comfort and control without bulk
This product is covered by a lifetime warranty. Visit our Warranty page for a complete breakdown of our policy.