The Seattle Tool ¼” Ratchet is a compact and low profile ratchet for turning sockets and bit sockets in tight spaces. The ratchet features a smooth and durable 72-teeth reversible mechanism that provides a low, 5-degree swing arc for ratcheting in tight spaces. A compact and low profile teardrop head design improves accessibility to fasteners. Push-button quick release makes changing sockets easy while securing sockets firmly. The body is forged, machined and precision heat treated for strength and durability to tackle tough jobs. Finished in scratch, chip and corrosion resistant satin nickel-chrome plating.
- Compact, low profile head design improves accessibility and maneuverability in confined spaces
- 72-teeth mechanism provides a low, 5-degree swing arc without compromising durability
- Enclosed head design resists dirt and debris contamination while providing access to internals for easy maintenance
- Push-button quick release allows for easy socket changes and secures sockets firmly while in use
- High strength chrome vanadium body with precision heat treatment results in high strength with a lightweight and compact profile
- Satin nickel-chrome plating resists scratches, chips and corrosion
The body of this product is covered by a lifetime warranty. Parts of the ratcheting mechanism are covered by a one year warranty. Visit our Warranty page for a complete breakdown of our policy.