The Seattle Tool 8" Long Nose Pliers is a premium, compact long nose pliers. Pliers are precision forged, machined and heat-treated to provide excellent durability and strength. High leverage design reduces user exertion and fatigue. Cutting edges are precision ground and induction hardened for long lasting sharpness and repeated cuts. Low profile, compact design with a slim, long nose tip maximizes maneuverability and usability in tight spaces. Plier handles are double-dipped with a textured exterior to provide durability, comfort and control.
- Flexible, distortion-tolerant tips resists deformation
- Precision ground and induction hardened cutting edges cut up to 2.2mm hardwire and provide long lasting sharpness
- Forged rivet joint provides durable and smooth operation
- High leverage design reduces user exertion and fatigue
- Low profile, compact design with a slim, long nose tip provides maneuverability in tight spaces
- Double-dipped handles provide durability, comfort and control without bulk
This product is covered by a lifetime warranty. Visit our Warranty page for a complete breakdown of our policy.