Seattle Tool Combination Wrenches are designed for professionals. Compact and low profile design improves accessibility to fasteners. Non-slip open end improves grip on fasteners and minimizes rounding and stripping. The body is forged, machined and precision heat treated for strength and durability to tackle tough jobs. Finished in scratch, chip and corrosion resistant satin nickel-chrome plating.
- Open end features a non-slip design to increase grip on fasteners and prevent rounding and stripping
- Low profile body and ends fit into tight spaces
- High strength chrome vanadium body with precision heat treatment results in high strength with a lightweight and compact profile
- Stamped markings provide lifelong legibility
- Satin nickel-chrome plating resists scratches, chips and corrosion
This product is covered by a lifetime warranty. Visit our Warranty page for a complete breakdown of our policy.