The Seattle Tool 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Ratchet Set features compact and low profile ratchets in the three most common drive sizes. The ratchets feature smooth and durable 72-teeth reversible mechanisms that provide a low, 5-degree swing arc for ratcheting in tight spaces. Compact and low profile teardrop head design improves accessibility to fasteners. Push-button quick release makes changing sockets easy while securing sockets firmly. The bodies are forged, machined and precision heat treated for strength and durability to tackle tough jobs. Finished in scratch, chip and corrosion resistant satin nickel-chrome plating. PE+EVA foam shadow tray keeps the tools organized and secured.
- PE+EVA foam set with 3 Seattle Tool Ratchets in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drive sizes
- Compact, low profile head design improves accessibility and maneuverability in confined spaces
- 72-teeth mechanism provides a low, 5-degree swing arc without compromising durability
- Enclosed head design resists dirt and debris contamination while providing access to internals for easy maintenance
- Push-button quick release allows for easy socket changes and secures sockets firmly while in use
- Satin nickel-chrome plating resists scratches, chips and corrosion
The body of this product is covered by a lifetime warranty. Parts of the ratcheting mechanism are covered by a one year warranty. Visit our Warranty page for a complete breakdown of our policy.